Swing Gate Repair
Need Help with your Broken Gate? CALL US TODAY!
Swing Gate Repair
Your swing gate is not working the way it should? Call Advanced Gate Repair to diagnose what’s wrong with your slide gate and we will dispatch one of our techs to come out to get your swing gate working again. We provide expert swing gate repair services for your home or business. Advanced Gate Repair is the go-to residential and commercial swing gate contractor you can count on. With years of experience our team of expert techs can repair your swing gate as well as the maintenance. We specialize in swing gates and many different services for your swing gate. We are your best choice to get your gate serviced, repaired and in proper working order being the premier gate repair company in the Houston area. Residential and Business clients know they can count on our techs to respond fast but also fix any problems with their swing gates to perfection as we are the trusted gate repair company for many clients. Reliability is very important for your swing gate and maintenance plays a role in being able to rely on your swing gates functioning as expected. Call the Advanced Gate Repair team on a regular basis to take care of your swing gate maintenance to allow for better results. When it’s time to have your swing driveway gates replaced, our expert team can help you with the right solution at the right price.
- Rust: Rust is a common problem for metal swing gates due to age or environmental issues. Our expert team can repair your swing gate by sanding the rust down to the bare metal, priming the gate and painting it. Another option for rust repair is to cut away damaged areas of the metal gate and then welding in a new section of metal, priming, and painting the swing gate to look like new again.
- Broken Welds: Broken welds are common in swing gates for various reasons that can be due to aging, improper design, or metal fatigue. Addressing this problem as soon as possible is a good choice. Our team can repair any damaged or broken welds making them strong again. We urge anyone to call a professional gate repair company to do any repairs. Full iron gate welding services is one of many services we offer to get your swing gate functioning and operating as you would expect.
- Gate Stuck Open or Closed: Swing Driveway Gates can get stuck for a variety of reasons. Perhaps your gate is open or closed and not responding when you push the clicker to activate it. This can be caused by an obstruction or even a malfunctioning keypad or remote control preventing the swing gate from operating as it should. Give us a call to find the correct solution for you once we diagnose the problem.
- Broken Gate Openers: Does your swing gate operator make odd sounds when it is opening? Or perhaps the gate struggles to open? These types of problems can be addressed by our techs to figure out what is needed to make your gate operational again. It may be a simple case of resetting limits on the control board, or it could be time to replace the actuator for your swing gate.
- Broken Hinges: Hinges not working properly or causing a lot of noise when the gate opens? This can be the result of improper gate design and installation or simply a matter of age of your swing gate. A swing gate should always move with little resistance detected. Lubricating the hinges should be done regularly to keep them in good working order. Our team can adjust or replace your broken hinges so your gate will work properly.
- Sagging Gates: Something we can fix, and repair is a sagging swing gate. This can be caused for a variety of reasons. A swing gate can need to have the hinge post replaced when it is leaning and not level causing the gate to sag hinges adjusted or it could be as simple as adjusting the hinges to set the gate level again. Post replacement and hinge adjustment are certainly options our gate pros can offer.
Needing a Professional Gate repair company In the Houston area?
Call Advanced Gate Repair today (346) 224-7720